Click here to subscribe to the Tech Wizard Podcast in iTunes podsafe music network
Google Groups Subscribe to TheTechWizard Podcast Email List
Email:
Browse Archives at groups-beta.google.com

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Episode 7: A Soundseeing Tour of Fisherman's Wharf, Monterey, CA

I know, I know. Two episodes in two days! It's so out of character for me. Once you get over the shock, download this new episode (by clicking this posting's title) . Better yet subscribe to the feed in iTunes, Odeo or other aggregator. This episode is a sound seeing tour of Fisherman's Wharf in Monterey, California. Temperature: about 70 degrees F. I hope you feel like you are there yourself. I suggest you pick up a bowl of clam chowder. You are going to want to when your done listening to it.

Theme Music: Bay Bridge by Sympatico

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home